We have produced this flow diagram to help you understand our approach to our assessment process. If you require further information or advice on any aspect of assessment, please contact us directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ISO certification cycle covers a period of 3 years.
- The certification body is responsible for granting or refusing certification, extending or reducing the scope of certification, suspending or restoring certification, or withdrawing or renewing certification.
- Surveillance audits shall be conducted at least once a year.
- The date of the first surveillance audit shall be no later than 12 months from the date of the certification ruling.
- The re-certification audit should be planned and carried out before the certification expiration date.
The certification process, once the Management System has been implemented, can take 25 to 30 days if all requirements are met. If you have not yet implemented the Management System, the process can take 6 to 8 months.
Fees & Term of Payment
Total Initial Assessment fee will be charge 50% after signing contract and 50% after Stage 2 audit performed, before certificate issued. And Total surveillance audit fee will be transferred before the audit has been performed, before certificate issued.
All fees quoted exclude 11% VAT, accomodation & transportation fees.
Details of all fees quoted, please contact email@example.com
Worldwide Quality Assurance – Asia Pasific
An Agency of Worldwide Quality Assurance Limited – UK