How to Display The WQA Logo
The WQA logo is the symbol for organisations whose Management Systems have been assessed by WQA as fulfilling the requirements.
It is a valuable marketing tool to promote your overall organisation and service capability, and we encourage you to use it fully.
As a WQA registered firm you can :
- Use the logo as designed by WQA
- Use the logo on the following:
– Correspondence & Stationery (envelope, letter head, etc.)
– Name card
– Advertising and promotional material (brochure, agenda, calendar, etc.)
- Use the logo on electronic media (e.g. the Internet) as long as safeguards are in place to prevent downloading
- It is permissible to use words describing the registered firm status as long as it is clear that the management system has been accepted, not the product.
- Use of any statement on product packaging or in accompanying information that the organization has a certified management system. Product packaging is considered as that which can be removed without the product disintegrating or being damaged.
As a WQA registered firm you cannot :
- Display the logo on a product, or its packaging. B. In many cases it is permissible for service companies to use the symbol on a medium which is seen by their customers but is not the product in itself, e.g. Credit Cards, Cheque Books.
- Use the logo by certified clients to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports or certificates.