This lead auditor course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to audit occupational health & safety management systems against ISO 45001:2018. When you have successfully completed this course, you meet the training requirements to apply for registration as an IRCA OH&S Management Systems Auditor or Lead Auditor.
The course is certificated by the IRCA as meeting the training requirements of the IRCA occupational health & safety management systems auditor/lead auditor certification scheme.
It is considered necessary that all delegates have some health and safety experience and qualification. The course duration is 40 hours, including a two-hour written examination. Delegates may need to work several late days over the week. Delegates will be graded on the basis of:
- a continuous assessment of their performance against the course objectives
- their marks obtained in the written examination
- to successfully complete the course, delegates must obtain at least
a pass grade in the continuous assessment
- 70% of the total marks available in the examination.
Who is this Course for?
- Safety Officers
- Fresh Graduate wishing to start a career as safety officer/ auditors
- Safety Professionals to gain worth in terms of certification and auditing skills
- Internal Auditors who wish to become external auditors for OH&S MS
- Directors and members of Top Management
- Introduction to Auditing and important Audit terminologies
- Requirements for planning the audits
- Stage 1 (Desktop) Auditing
- Planning for onsite Auditing
- Desktop onsite Auditing
- Onsite Audit Process including opening Meetings, Objective evidence collection, Communication during the audit
- Audit Findings and grading the non conformities
- Audit conclusion including audit report preparation
- Closing meeting and outcome of the audit
- Corrective action plan and audit follow up
What You Will Gain
The objective of each Course is to equip delegates with knowledge and skills required to perform audits of occupational health & safetymanagement systems against the national and international specifications, standards, statutory requirements and regulations using the principles of ISO 19011.
IRCA accredited certificates will be provided for this training.
Contact us for details.
For Price & Quotation email Training@wqa-sea.com