ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
This system is proven to enable a business to be pro-active rather then re-active when approaching health and safety, therefore more effectively protecting the health and welfare of your workforce on an on-going basis. ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management provides a process driven approach to controlling and monitoring risks that can arise from the company’s day to day activities.
The system is proven to help business owners and managers be more aware of their legal and regulatory accountabilities and assist them in identifying and controlling the associated risks.
Why ISO 45001 certification?
By obtaining the ISO 45001 Certification you can prove to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you are aware of your health and safety obligations and are looking to minimise any hazards and risks, including the management of emergency situations.
The main benefits of obtaining ISO 45001 are:
- Enhanced reputation as a health and safety conscious organisation.
- Reduced risk of potential litigation cases, for example through reducing the number of accidents in the work place.
- Improved productivity of the workforce as potential for absenteeism and sickness is reduced.
- Reduced insurance premiums
- By conducting rigorous risk and hazard assessments customers are reassured that products / services are delivered within legal requirements.
- Peace of mind that they are employed by a company that promotes health and safety in the workplace, and involvement from all staff to ensure it is a safe place to work.
This standard can be used as a tool to support and promote good occupational health and safety practices to both the workforce and other interested parties. It includes continual improvement by self-regulation through audit.
Example Aspects include:
- Contractor Assessment
- COSHH Risk Assessment Record
- DSE Risk Assessment Record
- Incident Reporting and Investigation Report
- Emergency Lighting Test Record
- Health and Safety Induction
- Safe Manual Handling Technique
- Fire Alarm Test Record
For certification info, price & Quotation Call us :
Worldwide Quality Assurance ( APAC ) :
Graha ISKA 5th Floor, Jl Pramuka Raya No. 165
Central Jakarta, 10570 Indonesia
Phone : +6221 – 4260769
Email : email@example.com