All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to determine whether revision is necessary so that conditions will remain relevant and updated with current market conditions . The future of ISO 9001:2015 will accommodate the latest trends and is compatible with other management systems .
Changes in ISO 9001 : 2008 to ISO 9001:2015 is :
• ISO standards are reviewed every five years to ensure that standards remain up – to-date and in accordance with market needs.
• The response to the latest trends and will be aligned with other management systems such as ISO 14001.
• The emergence of demand for the use of a common language , and aligned with other standards.
• Consider risk management to achieve organizational goals
- ISO 9001 Fact
- Reason For Revision
- Development Process
- Time Frame & Transition Period
- Main Change
- Organization Action and Organization Opportunity
- Key Revision
- Adopt High Level Structure
- New Signature Terminology Concept
- Time Frame & Transition
- Quality Management Principle
- Risk Base Approach
Who will be attend :
- Top Management
- MR ISO
- Division ISO Team
Fasilitator ISO 9001:2015:
Coach of the training is teaching staff with qualifications and background in the field of quality management system , registered and experienced as an auditor. The training was led by trainers who are already registered and received approval from IRCA by IQMS.
Investment ISO 9001:2015 :
Rp 500.000/ participant include tax
This investment includes :
• Lunch and 2X Coffee Break
• Training Material
• Seminar Kit
• Certificate (Certified by WQA)
Location : Lumire Hotel Jakarta (For more detail location click here)