Vendor Assessment help provide a better understanding of an organization capabilities prior to a potential purchase order award.
Some of the important parameters taken into consideration while auditing. WQA APAC provides a system and independent vendor assessment, which is documented in a detailed report to support the appraisal. Vendor assessments are normally performed againts a specified audit or survey criteria.
Items covered include :
- Management structure
- Implementation of QA/QC procedures and systems.
- Approved certification and codes
- Manufactures workshop facilities and manufacturing techniques
- Current vs projected workload and equipment capabilities
- Material and product control
- Destructive and non-destructive testing
- Detailed shop survey
for get the detail products information contact us at email@example.com