The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to serve as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) so as to help organizations ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the role of the DPO and become competent to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. The internationally recognised “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to advise the controller and the processor on how to meet their obligations regarding the GDPR compliance.
Who is CDPO for?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interprets its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation beertween the General Data Protection Regulation and other.
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily task of the data protection officer in a organization.
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and corporate with supervisory authority
Save the Date:
Monday – Friday, 17 – 21 Mei 2021
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
Investment : Rp 20.350.000,-
- Training Kit
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam GDPR by PECB
- Group for discussion
Or direct contact: